If the documentation does not answer your question, please contact
Kevin Wentworth firstname.lastname@example.org - (207) 581-4946
Using Delegates in PARS
- What is a delegate?
A delegate is a user who has been authorized by another user to perform actions within the PARS system on behalf of that other user.
- How do you create a delegate?
- A user with authority (e.g. Dean or Director), must log in to pars initially.
- Click on “User Profile” button in the top right corner.
- Click the “Add Delegate” button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select the user you wish to delegate authority to.
- Select whether you want this user to receive the same notifications you receive.
- Click save.
- Who is responsible for keeping the delegate list up to date?
If you delegate authority to someone else, you are responsible to remove them from the list when they should no longer have this authority.
- Are delegates required to take FCOI training?
If the user delegating the authority needs FCOI training, then the delegate also must take the training.
View our full FAQs for answers to more questions